- International Airfare
- Travel insurance, health insurances.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, camera or video fees at any sites etc.
- Tips for your guide and driver (discretionary)
- Model fees
- What is not mentioned as included
Photo Tour on an catamaran
through the French Polynesia
The catamarans have the following features:
- double-bed cabins with private washroom facilities
- linens and beach towels
- equipped galleys with refrigerator/ice boxes & double sink
- large open saloon with dining table, couch and CD sound system
- spacious cockpit with external dining table
- furling sails and mainsails with lazy–jack or roller system
- bimini (shade awning) and spray hood on the monohull
- GPS plotter
- snorkel gear, zodiac with outboard
- emergency life rafts, life jackets, harnesses, first–aid kits and the standard safety equipment for sailboats
From the fully equipped galley your hostess/chef will prepare meals that will have a regional flavour from a diverse and mouthwatering menu. Individual dietary requirements can be catered for on request. Breakfast generally includes:
- fresh filter coffee
- fruit juices
- milk and teas (freshly brewed black tea or herbal tea assortments)
- an assortment of cheeses
- eggs prepared to your liking
- fresh bread
- honey, jams, butter, toast
- local specialities
Lunch and dinner are a fantastic mixture of hot and cold foods and includes:
- a large variety of salads
- sauces and dips
- grilled meats and fish
- shell fish
- pastas, rices and potatoes
Every chef will also add a few of their own personal flavours to the trip!
Itinerary of French Polynesia Photo Tour
Day (1) Raiatea | Tahaa
Embark: 12:00hrs. Fly into Raiatea airport and take a 10 minute taxi-ride to the marina at Uturoa. At noon, board the yacht and meet your fellow guests, captain and crew. After lunch navigate to the Tahaa lagoon and Motu TauTau. Enjoy water-based activities, snorkeling in a coral garden and kayak rides. Dinner onboard.
Day (2) Tahaa | Bora Bora
Navigate to Bora Bora (4 hours) followed by lunch at anchor at the Motu Tapu. In the afternoon enjoy swimming with reef sharks and discovery of one of the most beautiful lagoons in the South Pacific. Night at anchor in the East of Bora Bora.
Day(3) Bora Bora | Bora Bora
Enjoy an early morning swim with the manta rays followed by breakfast and a short navigation to Motu Taurere for beachcombing and kayaks rides. In the afternoon sail to the lagoon of Bora Bora. Evening on anchor at Matira point.
Excursion: Tahitian Barbecue lunch on a private motu.
Day(4) Bora Bora | Raiatea
After breakfast, navigate 4 hours to Raiatea followed by lunch on anchor and a leisurely afternoon of nautical activities. Evening and night at anchor.
Excursion: Visit a black pearl farm.
Stop at Raiatea for shopping in Uturoa, the main village of Raiatea with the local market. Walk on the Tapioi Montain for a great overview. Return to the boat for a short navigation to motu Cerant. Robinson day at anchor for kayak rides, beachcombing and sunbathing.
Excursion: Guided tour of Raiatea, Taputapuatea temple, botanic, green valley and waterfalls.
Early departure for Huahine and a navigation of 4 hours. Arrival in Bourayne Bay around noon. Afternoon, leisure activities at the beach of Ana Iti with kayaks, snorkeling parties and watersports.
Excursion: Dinner and evening in a restaurant with a local Polynesian show.
After breakfast enjoy a short navigation to Fare Village. After lunch enjoy a sail of 4 hours to Raiatea island. Sunset arrival on the sacred island.
Excursion: Morning guided tour of Huahine archeological sites, fish traps, vanilla plantations, sacred eels.
Navigate to the East of Raiatea and enjoy a remote motu for swimming and a visit to Faaroa River by dinghy. At sunset, departure to Moorea for a night navigation of 12 hours.
Arrive in Moorea early morning and moor at Papetoai Village – a typical polynesian village. Enjoy beachcombing, sea kayaks and snorkeling to the Tiki spot. Navigation to Opunohu Bay, late afternoon short walk in Opunohu Valley.
Day(10) Moorea | Tahiti
Sail the short navigation to Cook’s Bay. Stop at the public beach of Opunohu for kayak rides, snorkelling and swimming. Navigation to Vaiare Bay for lunch. Late in the afternoon take the 2.30 hours of navigation to Tahiti, for overnight at the Marina Taina, West coat of Tahiti.
Excursion: Half-day safari excursion in Moorea with a guide so see belvedere, the pineapple road and a visit of a archaeological Polynesian sites.
Day(11) Tahiti – Departure
Disembark: 08:00hrs at Marina Taina, Tahiti.
Our representative and driver will drive you either airport.
per person in a double room
this tour is limited to only for 6 People !
May 18-28, 2020
11 days/10 nights
Landscape, wildlife, villages, mountains, culture, people, underwater,
Bora Bora island:
- Transfer from/to airport upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment and sea kayak
- Professional Photographic Guides Dean Tatooles and Tim Vollmer
- Lunch at anchor at the Motu Tapu
- Visit of a black pearl farm
- local market at the village of Raiatea
- Walk on the Tapioi Montain for a great overview.
- guided tour of Raiatea, Taputapuatea temple, botanic, green valley and waterfalls
- Diner and evening in a restaurant with a local polynesian show
- Morning guided tour of Huahine archeological sites, fish traps, vanilla plantations, sacred eels
- Mooring at Papetoai Village, typical polynesian village
- Halfday Safari excursion in Moorea with a guide : belvedere – the pineapple road – visit of archeological polynesian sites
You will organise your own travel to Papete and from Raiata.
On board the Catamaran
Tim has devoted his life to photography. Photography has been his long-held hobby and great passion. Tim has always felt himself drawn to the power and beauty he finds in nature. Tim has been leading photo tours and workshops in Iceland and many different countries over the years. He has had the world as his workplace. He is Photographing everything from the dramatic landscape in Iceland, to the native people in the remote corners of the world and the culture that are unique to each country. His journeys have taken him around the world in pursuit of memorable travel experiences and the creation of compelling images. His work has been featured in international publications. His images and stories are shared on various internet outlets. As a driven artist, professional, entrepreneur and an adventurer, Tim is eager to share his passion, knowledge in photography and travel through the tours he designed on his own, or through his partnership with professional photographers from around the globe. Tim and his family lived 11 years in Iceland. Now they are based in Czech Republic.